Terms & Policy
If you have an appointment you no longer need or are unable to keep, please inform us as soon as possible so that it can be offered to another client.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment you will be asked to make a new appointment or your treatment may be shortened.
When you place a deposit on an item (product or service), you may be entering into a binding agreement to proceed with the transaction. If you change your mind, we are entitled to retain all or part of your deposit.
This money compensates us for the time and expense devoted to the transaction – including fees and expenses.
As a gesture of goodwill, we may hold a deposit for our training courses, if 7 days or more notice is given; however product and service deposits will be retained without compensation.
Eyelash Extension Warranty
We will always do our best no matter the challenge, whether you need consultancy on your eyelash extension repair, skin type, or whether you have thin eyelashes we are always happy to offer advice. Furthermore if you are not completely satisfied with our Kiki Lashes service*, we offer a free Infill on your original service by reapplying Kiki Lashes in order to make you 100% satisfied**. Kiki Lashes service includes a protective coating.
* whereby your Kiki Lashes have fallen out naturally and you return to a Kiki Lashes within 3 days.
** the condition of our guarantee requires our customers to follow Kiki Lashes aftercare, this guarantee does not cover 3rd party eyelash removal.
- Complimentary Consultations available.
- All prices include GST and are subject to variation without notice.
- $50 Deposit is Required for ALL new set of Volume lash Clients
- $30 Deposit is Required for all Volume Lash Infill clients.
- $30 Deposits are required for ALL KikiLashes Services above $100
We gladly exchange if the product has given your skin a visible reaction and you have informed your therapist within 24-48 hours, or if the product is different to that of the sample shown or given to you.
For more information contact
At KikiLashes we do things a little differently. For starters, we take a great deal of care when we handle your personal information and we do so in line with the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) that can be found at the OAIC website (www.oaic.gov.au).
What does Personal Information mean?
How is my Personal Information Collected?
The main way we collect personal information is through you directly or through your authorised representative. That is, when you visit us at kikilashes.com and submit your personal information or request your personal information to be used (i.e. by subscribing to an email newsletter).
We sometimes collect personal information from a third party or from a publicly available source, but only if:
- you have consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way, or
- if it is necessary for a specific purpose such as the investigation of a privacy complaint.
Your personal information may be collected through the following services that are used on our website:
- User contact forms
- Cookies & Analytics
- Mailing list
- Social Network widgets and buttons (Pinterest, Twitter etc)
- Direct Marketing
- When you sign up with us and create a login with us
- Credit card payments including PayPal
- Sign in with Facebook
- Location-based Services – Geolocation
- 3rd party commenting (Disqus, Livefyre, IntenseDebate, Google+ etc)
We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our functions or activities under the Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes.
How do you use my Personal Information?
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collected it – purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities that on the whole create a better user experience for you at kikilashes.com.
We do not give personal information about an individual to any government agencies, private sector organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you would reasonably expect, or have told us, that information of this kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is otherwise required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health, or
- it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
Is my Personal Information Stored Securely?
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.
When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Can I Access or Change the Personal Information I give you?
KikiLashes is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act. We care about our users and do everything we can to adhere to the 13 Australian Privacy Principles as per the OAIC guidelines.
How to Contact Us
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at KikiLashes, 332-346 Military Rd , Cremorne , NSW, 2090 or KikiLashes, 553 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW 2068, 89b Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest NSW 2065.